I have been so busy that I didn't get a chance to get Friend Friday post up in time but I wanted to answer the questions and post them anyway. Stop by Modlychic to go to links to read other bloggers posts.
1. What do you think are some of the top fashion don’ts? (Things you would never be caught dead in and cringe when other people wear them.)
Jodphurs: I had sewn a pair because I thought they looked so cool. Well lets just say after I tried them on I cut the poofy part of the fabric on the sides of the outer thigh off and made them into straight legs.
2. What previous fashion don’t do you now wear with pride?
I wear colored stockings with peep toe shoes in the Fall/Winter. Wearing stockings with open two shoes was a no no but now it's very chic.
|Christian Louboutin at Saks Fith Avenue|
3. Do you think there is a universal fashion do?
Wearing the color pale blue lightens the complexion and makes a woman look more youthful. Another universal fashion do is scarves because they are not only to go around your neck before you put on your coat.
Do not be a carbon copy be yourself. You only have one you so the be the best you can be.
4. What items lately, either recently in style or coming in now, do you think should never make it off the retail shelves?
5. In your opinion, is there any blogger, fashion icon, celebrity who some how manages to pull off some fashion don’ts and still look good?
Katy Perry somehow wheres some whacked out outfits and she doesn't care what people think. She's in great shape and smiles for the camera when they want to take her picture.
Not to many people can pull off a tree Christmas dress.
Katy Perry Fashion Designer